Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In Orlando

We got to Orlando mid afternoon, so we went to Sea World since we have passes.

It rained off and on all day, but was dry the little while we were at Sea World.

They got new soda machines. The kind where you can mix flavors.

While Jessica was on the Manta roller coaster, Jasmine and I  hung out. We went to the aquarium.



We were able to pet the sting rays.

We split a chicken fingers basket three ways.



Tomorrow we are meeting another adoptive family at Magic Kingdom. Hoping for good weather.

I just discovered that my kindle did not come along on this trip. So much for reading by the pool on the ship.

Kindle or paper book?

8 comments:

douglassroommom@gmail.com said...

Looks like you are having a great time. For me, it depends on what kind of book it is, I prefer to hold my e-reader over a hardcover book, because it is much lighter, but I can read much faster in a real book. Also, I love book covers, I will read a book judged solely on it's cover . . .I know, I know, I shouldn't, lol.

Kathy Cassel said...

Sometimes I forget what I'm reading because there's no cover!

I like being able to switch between books. I can't believe I forgot it!

Rose Anne said...

Don't have a kindle so paper back!

Hevel said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who likes to mix soda flavours.

I read on my tablet (RIP) a lot, using the Kindle app. Can't wait for my paperwhite!

One Crowded House said...

I love real books- the look- the feel- the smell :)
That's why I don't carry much other stuff in my purse, so I can fit a couple of books in there at a time!

:)De said...

Kindle or e-reader all the way. I have very poor eyesight and love being able to increase text size. Also I often have several books going at a time so I like to switch what I'm reading based on how I am feeling. Have a GREAT Time!!!

Kathy Cassel said...

I didn't think I'd like Kindle because I don't like to read from my computer, but with Kindle you can hold it like a book and I really like it. So easy to switch between books too.

Momto16 said...

Jessica...love your cute pink shirt! I love sea world. I think it's my favorite Orlando park. :)