Thursday, June 27, 2013

End of convention and on to Indiana

We went in the convention for just a couple of hours on Wednesday.
Met up with this amazing group of authors.

Jasmine sang for them.

On our way out.

We drove to the IL/IN border and stopped for the night because we were going to my step daughters an hour away the next day but there are no hotels near here. We went to Monsters University.

This morning we drove on in to Ashley's town and met at a nice park they have.

Rick and his daughter

Everyone but Jeff and Jessica.

Griffin's birthday is in August, but we celebrated early.

He'll be six and will start kindergarten. Phoenix is nine and will be going into 4th.

Uncle Tyler  helps out with the bay blades.

Anyone else have these windmills?

I took a turn in a blade battle.

Ashley. Doesn't she look pretty all in purple (hair, eye shadow, shirt).

Add caption

With my mom.I created my own route to get here because the dinky highway I was on was closed, and I had no clue where to go.

We are at my sisters playing Just Dance 4 right now.

No comments: