Only two people have left random list. Come on guys, I know more of you have those thoughts going through your mind. Just spill it in the comment section.
I'm still going through my past posts and taking down book give aways that are long past, empty posts and posts with broken links. I think I have like 977 posts right now. I'm going to post 2008 pictures soon. But so many random thoughts are going through my mind right now I thought I'd just start typing them out and type out the first ten random thoughts that come into my mind. You'll see my mind is a jumbled mess. So here goes.
1. I wish Jessica would make those cupcakes with the cream in the middle. Adam made them Tues night.
2. I haven't been to the library in a long time. I need to get some of my favorite picture books to read to the twins. (I saw the post I'd made of the top 108 picture books) Went to the library Wednesday after having lunch with Jasmine at school.
3. I wonder if the boys are bringing me food from the banquet. Yes, they came in with a plate while I was typing this so Jessica probably won't make the cupcakes.
4. I want to watch Tangled but I need an excuse. Too bad everyone has so much homework. Okay, not Tangled, but going to Brave for the 5th time with a few of the children.
5. I hope Jasmine got a good grade on her oral book report. She got a 94%!!!
6. I can't wait until Adam's first soccer game.
7. The springs where Jessica is scuba diving Friday look amazing. We all need to go sometime.
8. I hope it doesn't rain the day we go to Discovery Cove.
9. I wonder what time Jeff will be here Wednesday. He's supposed to be in between 7&9 tonight.
10. What are the chances that everyone will cooperate for family pictures Saturday?
11--When in the world is my knee ever going to heal?????
Okay, so that's just a little of what is running through my mind while I really should be working on an article assignment I need to finish. Sending it today--7 days early! Hope it's what he had in mind or I'll be starting over!
Your turn. Don't think too hard about it. Just type out the first ten things that come into your mind.