Saturday, March 12, 2011

Random Thoughts

1. I'm glad the dr agrees Jasmine is ready for surgery. 2. I miss writer's conference. It's one time I fit in. 3. I hope Jasmine's name gets drawn for the charter school. Lottery shortly. 4. I'm proud of my two oldest ones who are in Explorers. Thursday night they were hostages on a school bus at a closed airport for real life swat training. Today they are security at a festival. 5. I hope someone gives Jessica and I a contract for Kidnapped in Haiti. 6. I am surviving without regular soda so stop preaching at me about how unhealthy diet is. I have to die from something. 7. I wish it were warmer for spring break. 8. Tangled was really good. I wasn't sure if I'd like it since Rapunzel isn't one of my favorites. I don't even really know the story. 9. I want my gall bladder back. 10. I hope a lot of people buy my quiz book when it comes out in July because the publisher doesn't really believe in this book as much as I'd like. 11. My shoulder is really sore. My horse spooked yesterday and dropped down. I chose to go off rather than possibly under. My instructor said it was a good looking fall. That's how my mind is working today. Share some of the random thoughts that are running through your mind.

4 comments:

Johnnie Alexander said...

Praying for your writing successes. Let me know when your quiz book is in the stores.

Random thoughts:

My daughter Bethany and I shouldn't stayed up till 5:00 this morning -- especially since her boys got up around 7! (I'm staying with her while her husband is on a weekend youth group trip.)

I've got a lot of writing to do to meet my weekly goal.

FCWC gets better and better every year!

Felicia said...

Yea for the surgery, I hope it is a success this time.

Praying for that contract for you.

I didn't know that there was such a thing as a good fall! Hope your shoulder gets better soon. I fell on mine a while back and it took 6 months for the shoulder to be painfree. I guess that happens in old age.

Felicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Kathy, lol...good looking fall??

Praying that all goes well with Jasmine's surgery, and the Lord grant you another contract. Book sounds interesting!

Random??? Wish the pollen would quit blooming on my oak trees, so I could quit sneezing and sniffling.