Friday, March 11, 2011

I think we are all ready

for this neck thing to be over with!! Jasmine goes to Shands on the 18th to set the surgery date. We have church directory pictures the same day!! I was hoping this would be behind us by then. We have dance photos too. Ugh. Not sure about those.






Rick has been building with Lincoln Logs with the twins.







Jessica's all dressed up to go out with Anthony. They are both Explorers and last night they, along with Tyler, were "hostages" on a school bus at the old airport for training for the real swat team here in town.
I found a book review site and they reviewed three of my books HERE.

3 comments:

junglemama said...

Jasmine is just a sweetie. I hope everything goes well.

Karen said...

Me, too! Praying for dear Jasmine.

kayder1996 said...

Owch on the neck bit! That looks like absolutely no fun.