Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting Ready

Today was church directory pictures, and I thought it would be a good chance to get a family portrait. Wrong. We got everyone clothes that more or less went together, got all the hair done and everyone dressed. Olan Mills took the pictures at our church. And they were mediocre. I mean, even Walmart does better. Now I wish I'd taken some at home before we went. But all I have are these few of the little ones getting ready. For some reason the bigger ones didn't want me taking pictures of them getting ready : )













If the church hadn't been doing the directory, I would have gotten pictures taken at Sears. They would have done much better and I would have been able to afford the pictures. I don't think I could get everyone to go through it again. We are having some issues here that I can't really post about right now. Those of you who know the situation understand. After the photo shoot, we all went to the Chinese buffet except Rick who had to go back to work. The buffet was a hit.


4 comments:

One Crowded House said...

I have never been impressed with Olan Mills. Before I started taking our pictures myself, we always did Sears pictures too.

I know a lot of people around here go to Portrait Innovations- don't know if they have any of those down there or not.

Your little people sure looked adorable!

Kathy Cassel said...

Thanks T.

Renee said...

I love the ones getting ready! So cute and I love the clothes you picked out. Our Olan Mills church directory pics have always been humbug and you and I both have gorgeous kiddies so it must be them ;o)

Kathy Cassel said...

Thanks R. I think they don't know what to do with large families so it looks like a corporate employee picture!