Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Now They are Twins


Kayla had several very short spots on her hair. Whether the hair doesn't grow there or she's done something to it, I don't know. The short hair constantly pulls out when we do braids or twists so they don't look good after only a few days. Especially since she constantly pulls at them or plays with the beads.


When she saw this picture I took of her with Kaleb she said, "Now we are twins." Well, I knew what she meant. Now they look like twins. School shirts have to be red, white or blue so we may need to put a bow in her hair!



If you didn't know one was a boy and one was a girl, could you tell? I'm not a good judge of that since I do know them well.



Ready for school.


This was actually yesterday. Today Jasmine is in Gainesville having the first adjustment to her neck. I hope this goes well and it's not uncomfortable for her or it's going to be a very long three months or so.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Very Cute!

One Crowded House said...

she is still a little doll- I think her face is very girly.

praying for no pain for Jasmine.

Karen said...

I love that look! They are so cute. Praying all goes well and easy for Jasmine.

Felicia said...

She is a cutie, short hair and all. She has feminine features to me.