Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hanging Out with Mom

Five out of seven ventured out for an informal photo shoot followed by lunch.


Perhaps Jeff was more willing because he hasn't been subjected to so many photos. Or maybe it was the thought of lunch....







You can't even tell from the front that Jasmine had neck surgery and had a slew of stitches in the back.


Not quite lined up right.



Jeff





Kayla




Jasmine






Kaleb
















Jessica































































































































































I was turning into Pizza Hut for the buffet and happened to comment that if for some reason they didn't have the buffet, we could always go across the street to the Chinese buffet. Everyone immediately voiced that they'd rather go there. Me too. I don't really do Pizza Hut, but I thought Jeff would prefer it so that's why I'd chosen it. And the twins will eat anything. So we quickly, while annoying a whole lane of cars, we went from the left turn lane to the right turn lane and to the Chinese buffet.









What a face. He was really into the food. He ate 3 1/2 plates of food before I stopped him! I told him to point to what he wanted and that was pretty much everything without broccoli. He even ate baked mushroom!















Kayla was more picky, but she tried lots of things.
















The boy loves his food.





















I stick with a few favorites every time. I try a new thing or two but my stomach prefers food it knows. Trust me on that.


















































Of course you eat ice cream with chop sticks.








4 comments:

One Crowded House said...

great pictures....

my tummy is getting more finicky the older I get!

kb said...

Looks like you had a fun time experimenting with your new camera!

Jenae is not a fan of broccoli either. :)

Felicia said...

Haha, at least you can get most of them to cooperate. When I say I want to do group pictures everyone moans except for the little ones.

Renee said...

GREAT pics!!!