Monday, December 21, 2015

Keeping Busy During Christmas Break

If you are looking for things to do during Christmas vacation, my blog for girls features a lot of the easy crafts we've done the past few weeks. Some are edible, some have been used as gifts. I still have a couple more to post before Christmas. Most of them can be adapted to other holidays too.

Here are a few pictures of the kids' creations. To see how we made them, click the link on the right sidebar to go to my blog for girls or click HERE.











Not yet posted, but will be soon:







4 comments:

Hevel said...

Just a suggestion: when you want to refer people to your other blogs, please make the name or description of your blog clickable. It's not that easy to access your other blogs from this one, and using feed readers makes it even less likely for some of your readers to go to your other blogs.

Kathy Cassel said...

I usually put the link in the post itself but I thought it redundant after I put it on the sidebar. But I went back and put it in the post itself. Thank you for the suggestion. Is the link on the sidebar not working for you? Or is it just that it's not that obvious?

Hevel said...

I normally read your blog's RSS feed in Feedly, so I only get the body of the post, not the sidebars.

Kathy Cassel said...

Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't thought about that.