Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Kaleb's Journal

I already posted Kayla's journal. Here is Kaleb's.



My Summer
By
Kaleb Cassel

     This summer was awesome, but three highlights were Carnival Victory, Key West, and Cozumel.
     Carnival Victory is a cruise ship. It has a waterslide and a pool. On the waterslide I went fast because I was laying down. At the bottom of the slide there's water. At the pool I swam underneath the water. I played with Kayla in the water. We had fun on the Carnival Victory.
     At Key West I ate Key Lime pie. I went on a bus and learned about Hemmingway. I also went to the Eco Discovery Center. I saw the nurse shark and little fish. I also went on a playground. The swings were a little hard for me to jump out of. I saw an iguana. At the beach I splashed the girls. I played and had fun at Key West.
     In Cozumel, Mexico, I bought a guitar and maraca. I met a Mexican with feathers. He really looked like a parrot.

     These places were fun to go to. I had fun this summer.

Here are some photos to go with his highlights.











1 comment:

One Crowded House said...

sounds like a great summer- that water slide looks like lots of fun!