Saturday, July 9, 2011

And the Winners are...

#1 Felicia and #2 Karen Max was born July 7, 1999 so he is 12 now. Felicia-e-mail me and let me know which book pack you want. Both will be in the mail next Thursday when I'm home from Atlanta.


When we first arrived in GA from England, we heard about a lady who had kittens she was trying to find homes for. She'd given away a gray one and had four left. We took all four since we had five acres of land there. Max was the only male and I was a little concerned about him because he was being a bit of a stinker when we met him. But he's actually quite timid. Part of that is from early trauma caused by a very mean, large lab. He's the only one left of his sibling group. The tortoise shells were attacked by a bobcat (most likely) and the black one with white chest moved out!!






Happy birthday to my brother today. I won't say how old he is but that's Tyler and Jessica he's holding in 1991.





1 comment:

Karen said...

Whoo, Hoo, thanks soooo much!