Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day weekend part 3

I know you are all thinking, "How many pictures of these kids in hats does she think we really want to see?" Well, I wanted to make sure I had at least a couple good ones of everyone so I just kept shooting.


I call these pictures "monkeys in a tree." I had the great idea of having them all sit on their own branch in the tree but found that the younger two were not wild about being up in a tree.







The older ones were trying to pull the little ones up but it didn't go so well, so Adam got back down and boosted them up.



Everyone's up but they aren't spaced so you can see them all well. Otherwise this might make a good Christmas card picture--except that we're missing Tyler.












Jessica




J&J











Jessica






Jessica








Kayla--I have to look twice to see which twin. Can't see her braids with the hat on. Glad they didn't decide to switch hats.











Adam
Isn't the background cool? It looks like a portait studio background, but this one is made by God.



Jasmine









Okay, I think that's the end of the hat pictures. Tomorrow I'll post the beach and jetties.

No comments: