Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Can't Get Them

all to smile at the same time.


Our Build a Bear family. My two are on both ends on the back--the soccer koala and the jungle tiger. My koala has more clothing choices than I do! He even has the Buzz Lighyear suit because Jessica thought he'd be left out when she and Jasmine bought outfits and I didn't!



These five little ones came from the St. Louis zoo. The stingray is a B-a-B too. I suppose when they first started out they must have just had bears.

Jessica has three regular sized ones. The brown bear she bought on a youth group trip. That was our first experience with B-a-B. I got her the bunny for her senior year along with a graduation gown. I gave her the police outfit for her bd since she's a criminology major. She got the ice cream bear from my sister for her birthday.



Kayla got her bunny for her 5th birthday.



Kaleb got the dog for his 5th birthday.




Jasmine got her brown bear as a fund raiser item. I think it was actually our first B-a-B but it came already stuffed. She bought the white one and the cinnamon colored one herself!





I bought Tyler the black lab for his senior year along with a graduation gown. He got the gray one at a yard sale for a couple of dollars. He always cracks up though because it looks like it should have a tough growl but it has the "I love you" button in the paw.
Adam doesn't have a Build-a-Bear. He's just not into stuffed animals.






A quick game of Bop It at 6:35 right before they go out the door to the bus.














2 comments:

Tisha Alexander said...

All my kids are B-a-B junkies! But I think you all have us beat! :)

Kathy Cassel said...

It's a good thing we don't have a B-a-B within two hours of us : )