Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Eve

We atarted out with Rick, Tyler and I playing Star Trek Scene It. I am really bad at it because I only know Voyager and I don't know the episode titles and can't remember what all the aliens are called.



Then Rick and Tyler played another game while the rest of us played ping pong.












This is my scary face : ) Isn't my desk a mess in the background? I have several projects going.










Jessica, Adam, Jasmine and I played Rummikub.












Rick and Ty still playing Star Trek Scene It.

Then we were all going to play Disney Scene It together but the game broke up because when too many people are all doing the same activity the personalities start clashing. I was the first to drop out because someone wasn't playing fair and it set me off.


The game broke up when two others dropped out and we went out and set off a few fireworks.



Adam, Tyler and Jasmine played Wii while Rick, Jessica and I watched three episodes from season one of Diagnosis Murder that I got from Netflix.





Everyone was in bed by 1:00 a.m. I got woke up at 5:50 and the others straggled out between 7 & 10.

No comments: