Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday

On Friday Jessica and I ate with Jasmine at school. We took Hungry Howie's subs: pepperoni pizza sub and ham and cheese sub. The subs are basically like a pizza folded in two. Jasmine didn't really like them, but she tried both. I told her we might be able to come one more time this year and we'd bring Chinese or Sarkus.



Time to go back to class.


Beautiful weather this morning for the 5K and 1/2 mile Bunny Hop.


My photographer.


I volunteered Adam to be the pacer for the 1/2 mile run. There was some confusion over where they were to run and I knew Adam understood where they were supposed to go. So he got to lead the 1/2 mile run after his 5K.










Jasmine ran the 1/2 mile in 4:21






Kaleb came in at 4:28.

Adam was first in age group, third overall with a time of 19:24. This was not his fastest so he wasn't really happy, but no one ran this course in his best time.



No comments: