- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on her blog.
- Answer the questions the "tagger" listed for you in her post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Go to each blogger's page and mention that you have tagged her.
1. What is your greatest food weakness.
Sugar cookies with frosting. I mean, really. Does anyone have broccoli or carrots as a food weakness?
4. What is one dream that you had that has changed since your childhood?
6. What is something you like to do by yourself?
9. What is the worst chore you have to do?
I assign the ones I hate to someone else : ) Laundry and cooking are my areas. Plus cleaning my own bathroom which isn't a lot of fun.
10. Who is the person who has influenced your life the most?
Not sure. No one seems to comment much. Well, the same 2-3 people each time even though the counter shows 50 or so hits a day. I guess in case there's anyone out there who just can't make it through the week without knowing what we're up to : )
I don't think I really have 11 people to tag and the ones I do tag can pick and choose which questions to answer. Don't have to answer all 11, okay? Maybe the most important one or two for you. I'll list them by blog names and if you click on it, it'll take you to their blogs (I hope!).
Okay, that's everyone. But if I left you off the list, feel free to do them. Leave a link in comments.
So, here are my questions:
1. What did you plan to be when you grew up and how does that compare to your reality?
2. How many children did you plan to have and how many do you have?
3. How many times did you say "We're done" only to add another child?
4. Adoptive parents: What prompts you to adopt? Do you fall in love with a picture first?
5. What Bible character do you relate to the most?
6. If you could be one person in history, who would you be? Why?
7. What one book besides the Bible has impacted your life the most?
8. What have you always wanted to do that you haven't yet done? Do you plan to do it?
9. If you were writing the story of you life, the title would be:
10. What's your best piece of advice for other parents?
11. If you could change one thing in your life/past, what would it be?