Saturday, January 7, 2012

50

feels the same so far. But this was last night and I was still 49 : ) (And a little bit worse for wear as you can see! 5:00 just comes too early, especially since very rarely can I fall asleep before 11:00)



Don't you just love these old photos? Anyone else have this kind? I would have been 4,5 or 6. I have the 8x10s that are in color (although it looks like color was added maybe?) for about 6 mos - 6 years old so I'll have to get Rick to scan them in later and post them.


Rick and Tyler are on their way to take Tyler back to college now. Jessica and Adam work later. Jasmine and I are going to a movie when Rick gets back. Chipwrecked. Anyone see it yet?



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

Felicia said...

Happy Birthday! We watched Chipwrecked and the kids loved it.

megan said...

You don't look anywhere near half a century! :-) I'm right behind you. Hope you had a good birthday!

Terry said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! 50 is coming quick here too!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kathy Cassel said...

Thank you all.

One Crowded House said...

Happy Birthday!!!!