Monday, December 19, 2016

The Wonder of Christmas

One of the best parts of the Christmas season is having a new little one who is old enough to notice what is going on around her.

Jasmine, Kayla and I took River to Bethlehem Village. It was close to her bedtime, so I was a little worried. But no fears. It was 40 minutes away, and she napped on the way.





Signing in for the census

If you brought canned goods, you turned them in at the tax booth.
Then it was off to the stable.



Then we went booth to booth, and at each booth a person from the Christmas story told their part of the story.


 
I know this isn't that great of a picture. I was holding her and trying to hold my phone out far enough to get the photo but not drop the phone. I like the picture because of the wonder on her face as she sees the Christmas lights.

 

She was getting hungry so I bought chicken on a stick with rice because I knew she'd like the rice. She liked the chicken too. I also got a funnel cake. We split it all 4 ways. At those prices, we share!
One day when River came over while Mommy worked, I decided to get some photos of her playing with the new shatterproof balls. She loved them! I sat her in the rocking chair and piled them on her. I love her joy. It's contagious.






If you watch the video, you are in for a cuteness overload! For those of you who have been following my blog, does it really seem like she should be turning one in 11 days?

No comments: