These questions are all from the books of law and history in the Old Testament.
1. King Saul made a rash vow that no one could eat until the enemy was destroyed. Jonathan didn't know about the vow and ate what food?
2. Where did the five enemy kings hide from Joshua?
3. In the event of an accidental death, the person responsibility could go where for safety? Answered
4. What judge was left handed?
5. What woman drove a tent peg through an enemy's head?
6. What were the names of Naomi's two sons? Answered
7. What was Saul looking for when he first met Samuel?
8. How did David soothe Saul's troubled spirit? Answered
9. How many stones did David gather before he faced Saul? Answered
10. What job did Moses want Hobab to do?
11. What happened to Miriam when she critized Moses?
12. What giant was the last of the Rephaites? Answered
Everyone is welcome to guess. Please only answer one question. Some are easier than others.