Saturday, September 19, 2009

Looking back 4

My favorites from 2008. The pictures from the first half of the year where lost when my computer crashed. I downloaded them from snapfish but they are tiny, not the original size.



Spring break. We picked Jeff up and went to Jacksonville for laser tag and miniature golf and then to Gainesville for the rock wall.




The champions



Jessica
She looks good upside down!




Jeff and Jasmine




Tyler




Tyler in his Explorers outfit at the parade for fallen police officers in Tallahassee.






Jessica flew to IN to spend time with my mom in June. Ty, Jasmine and I drove up a couple of weeks later stopping a lot of fun places on the way. Then girls and I drove back while Ty stayed for a few weeks and flew back.









We went to Birmingham Zoo, Montgomery Zoo and Nashville Zoo during the trip.



















Turkey Run state park.















We stopped to visit Ashley and her family.















Bonneyville Mill near Bristol, IN


















The kids with my mom and sister.













Jessica and I went to Haiti in July for the I 600 signing trip.































We got back from Haiti just in time for the Christian Book Convention. Jasmine is singing to Nicole Mullin who sings "I Know My Redeemer Lives."













Jasmine and Karen.













All of us with Karen except Tyler who was still in IN.













We had the choice of seeing Fireproof with Kirk Cameron or seeing Kung Fu Panda with Po. Guess which we chose?











With Terri Blackstock, Christian suspense author.














Ty turned 18 and we got him a Wii.














Jacksonville Zoo on a visit with Jeff. He was not too thrilled about the birds.












Jasmine and her pumpkin.















Thanksgiving Day. We replaced an outgrown tradition with building gingerbread houses.













Thanksgiving Day.














The kids Christmas picture.















Jasmine's school Christmas pj party.















At Wild Adventures at the end of the year.













2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I am loving getting to know your family more....haven't been following your blog for long. Love the pics and all the great smiles!!!

Svetlana said...

Awesome picture ;-)