Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summer Reading

Last summer Jasmine and I read through Just for Me: The Bible. Several other girls joined us. If you were one of them and didn't finish it, this is a good time to do it. I still have bags with the book cover on it for those who finish it.


This summer Jasmine and I are reading through this book:




I'm not sure if I can say it was my favorite one to write or not. Each one is special in one way or another. But I like the idea of helping each girl find her potential and talents and figure out how to use them. The crafts are very doable because crafts aren't my strong point so I create crafts I can do!

If you want to know more about the book, you can read the reviews down the side of this blog or go to my web page and read the first chapter. Maybe you'll want to join us in reading this book this summer.

2 comments:

PreSchoolMama said...

Where can I get a book and what is the cost?

PreSchoolMama said...

Never mind my previous comment I found your website and ordered off Amazon it will be fun doing the book together I can't wait till it gets here.