Monday, July 2, 2018

Building a Writing Platform

I am working on acquiring an agent for my teen fiction. One thing they look at is your presence online. This is a family blog, so it does not count. However, I have an author website HERE and it has its own blog HERE. If you would, please go to the blog and subscribe to it. I have not written many posts lately, but I need to in order to build it up.

I also have a facebook author page that is under Katrina Cassel, but I am hoping to switch my byline to Kathy Cassel for teen fiction as it is very different from what I've written in the past. So I will be creating a new facebook author page. But if you are on facebook, like them both :)

If anyone else has a blog on Wix, I cannot figure out how to get it to allow comments on every blog post rather than just leaving a comment on the blog page in general.

If you have a child going into grades 5, 6 or 7, please consider ordering a copy of this book through your local Christian bookstore or amazon.


 Okay, end of advertisements. I'll be back soon with new pictures.

No comments: