Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Jasmine's Photos #3

As I mentioned in two previous posts, I am doing a senior project for Jasmine and am trying to pick her best photos for it. A few of you commented on the first two sets of photos which I posted on Tuesday and Friday (you can go back and vote if you missed those). Here is set #3. These were taken at Bonneyville Mill in Indiana. As before, the numbers are above the pictures. Please list your favorites in the comment section.




1.




On this one I accidentally hit some sort of special effect on my camera. LOL. Looks like a jigsaw puzzle to me! Don't vote on this one, I just thought it looked cool.





2.






3.




4.



5.




6.




7.



8.





9





10



11




12




13



14




15



16



17



18




19




20



21



22

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorites are 1, 3, 7, 8, 9, 12, and 22.

Anonymous said...

1 and 17 are my favorites. 6 and 8 also lovely.

megan said...

They're all so good I can't even begin to pick favorites you can't go wrong with any of them.

Felicia said...

2, 3, 9 and 10