Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Spring Break part 2

On Thursday of Spring Break, we went riding. For Jasmine, Kaleb, River and Winter, this was the first time on a horse. Kayla missed this event.
Jessica on Rebel. He lived up to his name, but she did fine.
River rode Golden Feather and was not at all afraid. She liked leading him around better than riding him though.


Jasmine was on Dartarious "Dart"


Kaleb was on Starbucks "Bucks"
I rode Cowboy, and Winter rode with me.



This was a lesson situation, not a trail ride. I wasn't sure what it would be when I signed up. All of the kids enjoyed it and are still talking about it. I was sad that the one who most wanted to do it, made decisions that just could not be overlooked or tolerated, and she had to miss it. But there is always next time. 

The rest of our spring break was routine beach bum activity. 

I will post Easter photos soon.

No comments: