Thursday, April 26, 2018

Winter is 1!!

I posted many of these pictures in my last post, but since there hasn't been anything to post about, I decided to give her a post of her own.

Winter turned one on April 21, but we couldn't celebrate with them that day, so we had our own celebration the next evening.


Sadie Rose welcomed the birthday girl with kisses!

I bought beach chairs for both girls.


We had chicken nuggets and fries. She was waiting patiently.

Unca Ty Ty (as River calls him) needed a fry

Unca Ty Ty bought Winter a V Tech Lights and Sound steering wheel

Aunt Jazzy bought Winter a reversible stuffed animal

Grandma Sims and Aunt Lou bought an electronic book and the outfit Winter is wearing

Aunt Kayla and Uncle Kaleb gave her a shape sorter

We also got her a ball activity toy

Unca Ty Ty helped blow out the candle.




We bought her this outfit.

Happy birthday Winter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy
kids and grands are adorable. Don't you love being a grandmother? I do. I think it's great you do lots of family things together, I wondered if you often do one on one with each of your kids?


Erika

Emily said...

That ball popper toy is the best! All my kids have loved it more than pretty much any other toy. Winter is so cute!