Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Photos from Today

Today was a teacher work day, so the kids didn't have school. Ty worked both of us jobs and wasn't able to join us. Hunter took the day off so he and Jess could go to eye appointments and dental appointments together. So we had River.

We started the day in the park. River is 13 months old. Getting photos isn't easy, but some of the "bloopers" are the fun ones.












Ready to go!





"I'm just going to crawl off the table."


"Look, I found my feet."

"And the pretty sky. But I'm not going to look at your camera."






"I'll just sit here for my picture."


"Or maybe I'll just walk away."



"Uncle Kaleb's hair is soft."

"I don't know why he's making that face."
Done with pictures, walking the jogging trail

Then off to get some sand and shells for a project.






"Everyone else is putting shells in the bucket, so I'll take them out."



Aunt Jasmine explains about putting shells in the bucket.

Time to go. Just enough time for a quick taco from Taco Bell and then Mommy and Daddy will be back.

No comments: