Saturday, January 30, 2016

Photo Class week 2

Friday Jessica and I had our second location photography class. That means we go somewhere either local or up to 90 minutes away to take photos. This week we went by the house on the way to our destination, so I stopped and picked up Tyler. Kaleb was just getting home so I took him too. I texted Adam and he met us there also. Later Rick joined us on the way home with Jasmine. Only Kayla didn't get home soon enough to join us.

Here are a few of the photos I took of the kids.








Jessica took this.







We were really supposed to be shooting pictures of the trees, shrubs etc. But I prefer people. I took a lot of photos of my classmates, but I'm not posting them because I don't have permission. They don't even know I took them yet :)










I am going to be ordering an 8x10 of Adam and of Kaleb for my wall. I don't have new ones of either of them. Which should I choose.

No comments: