Sunday, October 4, 2015

Last of the Portraits

Here are the last of the portraits. Check out the last two posts for the others.
After the portraits were done and we were headed to the room to choose, I noticed Jasmine looked upset. I asked her why, and she said she'd wanted a picture with just me. So she and I went back in and the lady snapped on more quick picture.

Best friend for 27+ years.
 
New author photo

Jessica wasn't going to get her picture taken for the directory, but I talked her into it. If nothing else, it's a free 8x10 (with the chance to purchase more). I even went with her. We were the only ones there. We started goofing around a bit and the photographer took pictures of us. So I ended up in her pictures. We'd just come from a shopping trip a couple hours away and were a bit hyper :)



Check out my newest post on my parenting blog about choosing your battles with teens HERE

No comments: