I'm sitting here waiting for Dancing with the Stars to come on. The only things I usually watch are NCIS, NCIS LA and Rizzoli and Isles all of which I watch on DVR after the fact.
But I started watching DWTS last season when Candace Cameron Bure was on. And decided to try it again this season since the Duck Dynasty girl is on it. I don't watch Duck Dynasty because they all drive me crazy, but at least they're being real.
There are so many random thoughts bouncing around in my head, I thought I'd just write them down and maybe it'll clear my mind.
1. I hope I said something that made sense in my radio interview by phone this morning.
2. I wonder if I can get a Canadian radio station here in FL, but not sure I really want to hear myself. (It was taped for Wed a.m.)
3. Why do kids let my daughter coerce them out of their snacks and lunch treats?
4. If someone said to me, "I won't be your friend unless you give me that" I'd say, "You aren't my friend anyway or you wouldn't be trying to get my snack/treat."
5. I'm glad that both twins' teachers seemed to "get it" when we had conferences last week.
6. I hope my new alternator doesn't cost too much.
7. I hope my 2001 SUV with over 243,000 miles last another couple of years.
8. It's pouring. I hope it doesn't rain on Jessica's wedding day since it's a beach wedding.
9. How did the plan to have an inexpensive beach wedding get so expensive?
10. I will be glad when we are done with this science fair project. Still have the research paper, bibliography, experiments, log, display board and abstract to go.
11. This year we have a month's break before we start history fair--I think.
12. I hope my mom and sister can come for Jessica's wedding. My mom isn't really able to travel anymore.
13. I wish there was some soda in the house.
14. I wish there was some chocolate in the house.
15. I wonder if the Tyndale editor got my new proposal. I haven't heard anything from her since she started. Another writer gave me her e-mail address.
16. I "love"Tangled and Frozen--mostly the music--I wonder when there will be another Disney movie?
17. I wonder if the new Left Behind movie is worth going to the full price theater to see?
18. Why hasn't there been anything new/decent at the "cheap" theater in the past few weeks? Planes 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 2 seem to have been skipped.
19. I wish it were easier for me to write fiction. I want to write teen fiction that makes a difference. The real stuff.
20. Why does time seem to go so much faster when you're doing something fun than when you're waiting for something?
Okay, if you made it through that whole list--or skimmed it and have arrived at the bottom--it's your turn. Hit comment and write at least five random things that are going through your mind.