Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Veteran's Day

We went to two different parades on Veteran's Day. Some went to both, some to one. Two of the dogs even went to one.


I took the group to bigger parade downtown.




Then Rick biked with the kids down to our smaller city parade. It has hotdogs and music in the park afterward. This is Travis' first parade. He ate a hotdog too, of course.




It's Caspian's second parade, and he had a hotdog also.

We have several veterans in the family, and I'm sure there are more I don't know about. Here are the ones I have pictures of.


Rick's dad (Korean War)

Rick (Desert Storm)

My mom's brother (Korean War)

My dad (WWII)

My great great grandfather (Civil War, Union army)

My mom and her brother

Rick

My mom's other brother (Korean War)

He became a missionary pilot after seeing the need during the war

Jeff


Adam

No comments: