Sunday, April 28, 2019

Easter Birthday

I haven't gotten much posted. Mostly it's because I dropped my computer and Tyler dropped it once (he didn't know the backpack was zipped all the way up and the weight of the computer pulled it open) and the slot for the photo card is smashed. So I had to get an adapter. 

And I hadn't replied to comments because I'm no longer receiving an e-mail when I have a comment like I used to. 

Winter's second birthday fell on Easter this year. So in the morning we had an egg hunt for River and Winter at the beach as we have since River's first Easter (I think).

Winter came over in her sleeper and got dressed here.






Flying kites on Easter is a Haitian tradition we have followed since the twins came home.


Jessica

 

Tyler

Winter

Rick and River

Me


Jasmine





In the evening we had Winter's party at a nearby park. She was pretty tired out from the day.




I need to get a new computer. I, of course, let my crash and dent expire a month before the computer was dropped or they'd have to fix it. I currently have an ASUS. What computer does everyone have and do you like it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an ASUS mid-tower system. I'm going to replace it over the next several months because it is Windows 7 Pro and Microsoft is ending support for Windows 7 this coming January.

I use Windows 10 Pro in a virtual machine on the Windows 7 Pro host. The new host system will be Windows 10 Pro, however I'm going to continue to use Windows 10 Pro in a virtual machine, which I will move to the new host.

The new host system is going to have a lot more horsies under the hood so that I can run more than one virtual machine at a time if I want to. At this point I don't know what brand it's going to be.

Kathy Cassel said...

I just need a plain old laptop. Thinking of getting another ASUS unless something else looks better. This one is less than four years old I think.

Anonymous said...

I had thought about getting a laptop for my next system, to be kind of halfway between a tower and a tablet, but from some experiences with using a virtual machine I decided that wouldn't really work. That's why I'm going with another tower system rather than a laptop. And at some point I'll eventually buy an Amazon Fire tablet, which will replace my Amazon Kindle Oasis.