Sunday, March 17, 2019

More Updates

Abbi has two surviving kittens, and they both have their eyes open now! They were two weeks old yesterday.

Rosie's four are all doing well and will be one week old tomorrow.

Mommies and babies. We have a "large" and a small solid black kitty, a "large" and a small black and white kitty, and small calico and a small white and tiger.



The girls came over for a day, and we went to the park. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, so I just have photos at home before we went.






Tyler, Jasmine and I were on our way to NOLA for the St Patrick's Day parade but got in a pile up on I 10 west, so we are at a hotel in Moss Point, MS instead. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope you are all ok.

Valerie in NJ

Kathy Cassel said...

We are good. Waiting to hear about the car. Have to go five hours back to deal with it either way.