Monday, December 17, 2018

Is It Really Seven Days Until Christmas?

Hard to believe. There are very few Christmas lights up anywhere this year. I guess blue tarped roofs are the look this year. A few people have threatened to put up red and green tarps for Christmas. That's a thought.

We got Internet back two days ago. It's gone out once already, but they were able to get us up and running again.

Streets are still adorned by debris piles higher than cars. Over 70% of the trees in Panama City are down. It mostly looks muddy.

Our church is going to be on Good Morning American tomorrow morning (Tuesday) for hosting the Salvage Santa program. I wish I'd known about the program. I would have signed my kids up for it. They are too old for most of the give away programs.

We are headed to Adam's in GA Sunday for a couple of days to be together for Christmas. I need to take pictures. I was going to make a family calendar and realize I have hardly any of him this year.

Another cat has started to show up each morning and night for feeding. It's a large yellow cat. He won't come in or even to the door. He just meows very loudly from under the deck.

I don't really have many pictures right now. We have spent every free hour sorting out our shop merchandise and listing it on line and also packing up rooms. Or at least each child has been supposed to have packed, but in reality that hasn't happened.

I just went to see what pictures I have, but I haven't taken any since we took the girls to breakfast with Santa. I will take lots next week when more of us are together.

So for tonight, just my ramblings.

No comments: