Monday, December 16, 2013

Program and Second Parade

Friday was the big parade hosted by one of the schools. It's at 9:00 a.m. on a school day, and I'm not sure why. They bus in all the pre k classes for it though. Jasmine was in it playing bells again.



Our church program was Saturday and Sunday, but Jessica was only it Saturday because she worked Sunday. Hunter and his mom came. His niece and her grandmother came too but we couldn't get them to be in any pictures. I guess the Grandmother would be Hunter's brother's wife's mom. How's that for confusing? She is to Lisa the same thing I'll be to Lisa, mother of her son's wife.

Jasmine has been running a 101-103.8 temp this weekend so could not be in the church program either day.

We went to TGIF afterward and got appetizer plates.

I got my Christmas box from Tyndale too. It's always fun to get that.

Five days of school before Christmas break. Half day on Friday. I think Tyler and Adam are both flying in on Friday too.

2 comments:

One Crowded House said...

Glad to hear Tyler and Adam are coming home!!

Kathy Cassel said...

It's going to really change things around here for the next couple of weeks. :)