Thursday, July 8, 2010

Indiana

We went to a spray park with friends--Ari is the daughter of a long-time friend of mine.















Jessica put together a hose reel I bought my mom.


My sister







Jessica







Jasmine






My mom










Me














Kayla











My sister's first trip to Build-a-Bear










Jeremy bear in his Cubs outfit

















My sister bought Jessica an early birthday present.










Jasmine at Indiana Lake visiting Ari

















Jessica ready to ski















Jasmine and me on the tube

















Woooo hoooo






































Ari and Jasmine




















Jessica braided Ari's hair!









































4 comments:

BIG DOG said...

Jeremy is for me RIGHT??!!

Julie said...

Looks like you guys have had a TERRIFIC trip! Happy trails home!

Karen said...

Oh, there YOU are on the inner tube. Your smile is not as big as the kids....snicker.... Fun days you are having!

Kathy Cassel said...

just for you karen!!