Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Birthday 2



Rick took me to National Treasure 2 last night which was fitting because Nicholas Cage was also born Jan 7 but is two years younger.

I would LOVE to have the money he made from just this one movie!! I'd:
pay off the land we no longer own in GA
pay off the SUV
pay off Jeff's tution
pay for our adoption (we still owe $10,000!!!)
buy a bigger house
adopt a third child, probably Madoche

After the movie we went to Chili's but we split a meal because I'd eaten a ton of popcorn! (I didn't know we were going anywhere afterward)

All in all, a good day.

The kids are back to school today. The high school bus comes at 6:18 even though school doesn't start until 7:30. They need to use the buses for the other schools so the kids are there an hour early. The elementary bus comes at 6:50 and the middle school bus at 7:50.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie! I'd take the money too.

Anonymous said...

I had a good time too.

Big Dog

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Yikes! I read about your morning wake up routine on my blog and all I can say is that you put me to shame! I will never again complain about rising when I do! Hope you all had a smooth transition into the week!

God Bless,
Jane

Kathy Cassel said...

I am NOT a morning person. But it's what we have to do as long as we have children in high school. (And that's for many years to come).