Monday, October 14, 2019

San Antonio Conference

This year I won a scholarship to the American Christian Writer's Conference in San Antonio. After looking at the parking prices and the time it would take to drive, I decided to fly. Tyler went along for company. While I was in classes and meetings, he took an uber around town.

Out hotel was on the Riverwalk, and had a pool on the roof, but I didn't have a suit or time, really.



It was also across the street from the Alamo. I saw the Alamo at 10:30 p.m. Obviously, it wasn't open. Then I went briefly the day we flew out.




I really didn't see much of San Antonio, but I did get to meet with some editors about my books. Basically no one is looking for teen books, but they are very open to my adult underwater crime scene manuscript when I finish it.

I started a new author page on facebook for my fiction books. One thing editors look for is that you have your name out there in social media, so if you're on facebook, please look for Kathy Cassel, author. Click the LINK Please visit it and leave lots of comments :)