Saturday, June 1, 2019

New York City Day 2

These first pictures of street art are from Day One but got missed.





 Day 2 We headed to Central Park and rented bikes.




The castle was under renovation last year. This year it's still under renovation, but at least you can see it. Sometime I would actually like to go into it.





We only had an hour, and we barely got started when it was time to go back. But Ty and Jasmine were going to King Kong on Broadway.

While they were there, I wandered around and came across a street market.






an actress from King Kong



Last year I bought his CD in the subway

If I could carry a tune, I might be able to pay both mortgages!


I have severe tendinitis in my right foot and am not really supposed to be walking on it, but that's not an option.

As usual, the other two are asleep, and I'm still up!

Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

No comments: