Thursday, July 17, 2008

International Christian Retail Show Part 1

I love taking part of my family with me to ICRS. To them, being a writer means me sitting on my rear end at my computer. This is the other side of it--the publicity and marketing. The show starts out with a worship service and a big concert with several groups representing different kinds of Christian music. This year there was hip hop, stringed instruments, a southern quartet, Nicole Mullen and Jeremy Camp. Group 1 Crew Annie Moses Band Nicole Mullen who sings "I Know My Redeemer Lives." Brian Free & Assurance Jasmine, Nicole Mullen, Jessica Nicole and Jessica Jessica with Jeremy Camp Newwordson This group performed at the ribbon cutting ceremony before the floor opened for the exhibitors and book store owners. Once the floor opened, each publishing house or distributor had different activities. Jasmine singing for Nicole Mullen. Jasmine and Tyler Kingsbury Karen Kingsbury The Cassels and Karen Kingsbury Michael Berenstain, son of Stan and Jan, was there and brought the family! The people who did Kung Fu Panda were there and we had a free showing with free popcorn and soda at the IMAX theater. After the movie.

No comments: